Mechanical Designers work closely with engineers and architects to create technical drawings and design
For different type of machines.
OUR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Revise existing products to upgrade, improve or repair existing machines
- Prepare calculations on proposed machines
- Develop and test prototypes
- Using AutoCAD software, Mechanical Designers sketch and draw up designs using input from engineers and architects
- Make sure the project complies with machine safety standards
- Prepare maintenance plan for mechanical equipment
- Provide support during the building and installation process ensuring that the machine is being built properly and according to design specifications.