Zuba is offering a large spectrum o project management services, guiding the client through different stages, from an idea to conceptual design, pre-qualification of engineering design companies, bidding process, pre-qualification of construction execution companies, following the implementation of construction phase and final handover to the client.
Responsibility of the project manager is to setup project performance criteria in line with business need and follow up until handover to the client.
Project Managers leads and manage the project teams, with authority and responsibility from the Project Board.
Our Project Managers are responsible for the following duties:
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Managing project training within the defined budget.
- Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
- Managing consultancy input within the defined budget.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Definition and management of the User Acceptance Testing program
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training program