Our engineers and architects work closely with our clients to materialise their vision from concept development through construction. We help our clients to design projects that meet their goals while balancing site constrains, the environment and cost.
OUR CIVIL STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Develop cost-effective design layouts based on construction specifications
- Analyze design issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Perform field surveys and investigations to prepare engineering drawings.
- Review project plan and determine the design feasibilities and constraints.
- Use latest software and technologies to develop effective designs.
- Perform design changes and improvements according to changing project demands.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide support during execution to ensure that the construction built properly according to design specifications.